Stravito is a knowledge technology company started in 2017. We offer an Enterprise SaaS solution designed for large multinational companies. Our clients include companies like Danone, Carlsberg and Philips. Our Product Vision is to build “One search engine for Enterprise’s company intelligence”. During 2019 Accel selected us among the top 100 SaaS companies in Europe and Israel winners. Since starting 2 years ago we have rapidly grown clients, revenues and raised funds for future expansion from three leading European VCs. We have offices in three locations: Stockholm (HQ), Malmö and Amsterdam.
We are looking for a smart, hard-working and fun-loving Product Manager to help us evolve our product offering to better support our users needs and delight them with a blazingly good user experience.
What you'll do
Working as a Product Manager you will work together with designers and engineers in a cross-functional team to define how a part of our product evolves. Believers of empowerment and aligned autonomy, you will be held accountable for the vision, roadmap and tactical direction of a product development team consisting of engineers and designers. How you get to a generative state of product leadership is dependent on your experience, skills and preferences!
You will be the first Product Manager in our Malmö office, joining a small group of engineers and designers. The current Product Managers are based in Stockholm (HQ) and the collaboration across offices is based on mutual, occasional travel between offices as well as visiting users at customers site. We are growing the development teams in both Stockholm and Malmö, and there will an opportunity to grow with the company, either as a general manager or deeper in the craft of product management
What we're looking for
- Experience as a Product Manager (or equivalent) at a product company
- Demonstrated ability to draft, present and get buy-in on a product strategy and roadmap
- Makes decisions based on combining qual and quant information, as well as overall strategic beliefs.
- Ability to lead with inspiration and direction, rather than command-and-control
- Understand the difference between buyers and users in an enterprise context
- Obsessed with the user experience
- Experience from enterprise SaaS
We look forward to hearing from you.