Stravito is a knowledge technology company started in 2017. We offer an Enterprise SaaS solution designed for large multinational companies. Our clients include companies like Danone, Carlsberg and Philips. Our Product Vision is to build “One search engine for Enterprise’s company intelligence”. During 2019 Accel selected us among the top 100 SaaS companies in Europe and Israel winners. Since starting 2 years ago we have rapidly grown clients, revenues and raised funds for future expansion from three leading European VCs. We have offices in three locations: Stockholm (HQ), Malmö and Amsterdam.
We are looking for a smart, hard-working and fun-loving Strategy Director to help bring us to the next level. Working as a Strategy Director you will work closely and support the CEO with market analysis, business intelligence and directly manage important projects as a go-to-person. The Strategy Director’s workload will be heavy, the tasks diverse but involve numerous exciting and important projects.
What you'll do
- Lead cross-organizational projects often involving multiple teams to drive desired results. As such these will include fundraising, sales scalability, product launches and re-positioning efforts
- Become an internal coordinator for time limited projects and go to person larger multi-quarter initiatives thus making sure to remain updated with all contributing parties but also making sure all relevant internal stakeholders remain informed of progress made
- Support the CEO in handling a multitude of administrative tasks relating to the general management of the company in preparing business analysis and presentations, communication with key stakeholders, organizing internal events and more
- Lead and support the definition of at least one commercial initiative of strategic importance per quarter all the way from the initial analysis all the way to actual tactical implementation
What we're looking for
- You can show an impressive can-do attitude and the ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- The ideal candidate will have a degree level in a business, engineering, marketing or science related discipline from a top tier university
- You will preferably have an interest in entrepreneurship and Enterprise SaaS
- You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills (both with technical and non-technical stakeholders) along with strong written, verbal, analytical and presentation skills (proficiency in Excel and Keynote)
- We believe you will either have experience working on Strategy team of a startup or larger company and/or experience working at a top-tier management consultancy and/or investment banking experience and/or VC or PE experience
Extra plus for:
- High motivation and autonomous working style
- Fast learner, passionate, driven and ambitious
- International background/language skills
- MBA from top-tier university
We look forward to hearing from you.