Stravito is a knowledge technology company started in 2017 by a team of technology leaders
and serial entrepreneurs with decades of technology and consumer goods experience from companies like iZettle, Linden Lab, IPSOS Norm, and more. The founding team combine experience in super high growth in scaling a technology company and deep experience and knowledge in Stravito’s core market of global consumer goods companies. Stravito additionally has a stellar leadership team with background from companies like iZettle/Paypal, Spotify, Klarna and more
Our product is an Enterprise SaaS solution that has been designed for large multinational companies with a current focus on companies within the consumer goods space. Our clients include companies like Danone, Philips and Carlsberg. Our company's mission is to Simplify Knowledge Discovery and our Product Vision is to build one search for one Enterprise company intelligence.
We are proud to have customers that love our product and we see strong sustained activity on onboarded clients. During 2019 Accel selected us among the top 100 SaaS companies in Europe and Israel winners. Since starting 2 years ago we have rapidly grown clients, revenues and raised funds for future expansion from three leading European VCs. We have offices in three locations: Stockholm (HQ), Malmö and Amsterdam.
Stravito is hiring an Account Executive as we are building a world-class sales organization. As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will engage with enterprise customers and prospects across various industry segments within our ICP. Stravito’s information search and discovery is a growth enabler. A fantastic tool that enables global companies to become more agile and adopt a data-driven culture at scale and hence drive results.
Excelling when working at the senior executive levels, you successfully build relationships and establish business value. As an energetic self-starter, you will have the ability to focus on building a solid business pipeline, while addressing problems that impact how your team achieve their financial goals. You will also absorb and analyze feedback from the market, and communicate that back to the product team to help drive the product roadmap.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and execute aggressive sell-to strategies
- Overcome objections of prospective customers and assist the sales team with their deals
- Establish a clear view on the chances of beating competition within an RFP / competitive procedure.
- For one single product be able to work out different clear use cases, ROI’s & USP’s that are catered to each prospect’s DMU’s wants, needs & desires as well as the competitive situation
- Mine existing relationships as well as comprehensive sales and product plans to further grow Stravito’s key relationships
- Where necessary, support of marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events
- Contribute to a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement
- Understand potential customer’s business to be able to explore opportunities for our product to help them deliver on their strategies
- Develop and execute account strategy and road maps for a long term relationship
- Develop and maintain relationships with decision makers in the market
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity. Understand product and competitive products to be able to demonstrate our value proposition effectively to clients.
- Forecasting commitments and forecasting accuracy
- Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques
Your past experience:
- You have 5+ years Enterprise Software selling experience from an organisation with a repeatable and predictable enterprise SaaS sales process
- You will have been part of a successful global Sales team of 5+ people (with minimum ~4 Quota carrying Sales Executives)
- You have experience of repeatable deals in the €100-500k ARR category
- You have worked in a sales environment where the brand is still being built and where it is more important to be creative, proactive and outbound than relying on inbound leads
- Self motivated, result driven, high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- You love working in this phase of a fast-growing company and adapt to change quickly
- Based in/willing to relocate to Amsterdam
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills;
- Willingness for extensive travel
What you can expect from us?
- Compelling salary
- An opportunity to work with a stellar team with background from companies like iZettle, Spotify, Klarna and more
- The opportunity to join one of the most exciting B2B SaaS companies in Europe today
In short, Stravito is a chance to have a career defining journey, earn war stories to share for the rest of your life and a rare chance to be part of an adventure as professionally and financially rewarding as it comes.
We look forward to hearing from you.