Stravito is a knowledge technology company started in 2017 by a team of technology leaders and serial entrepreneurs with decades of technology and consumer goods experience from companies like iZettle, Linden Lab, IPSOS Norm, and more. The founding team combine super high growth experience in scaling a technology company and deep experience/knowledge in Stravito’s core market of global consumer goods companies. Stravito additionally has a stellar leadership team with background from companies like iZettle/Paypal, Spotify and Klarna.
Our product is an Enterprise SaaS solution that has been designed for large multinational companies with a current focus on companies within the consumer goods space. Our clients include companies like Danone and Philips. Our company's mission is to “Simplify Knowledge Discovery” and our Product Vision is to build “One search engine for Enterprise’s company intelligence”.
We are proud to have customers that love our product and we see strong sustained activity on onboarded clients. During 2019 Accel selected us among the top 100 SaaS companies in Europe and Israel winners. Since starting 2 years ago we have rapidly grown clients, revenues and raised funds for future expansion from three leading European VCs. We have offices in three locations: Stockholm (HQ), Malmö and Amsterdam.
Stravito is hiring BDRs as we are building a world-class sales organization. In the role, you will be one of the first BDRs to build the foundation for long term success. You will contribute to an effective team culture that works in a scalable and predictable manner, reporting directly to Stravito’s Head of Business Development.
Commercially, we believe that the BDR team will be the most important driver behind Stravito’s long-term success and hyper growth. Hence, we are looking for individuals who have the highest standards in terms of attitude (team building) and performance (achieve financial goals). On one hand, gaining significant market shares in a short period of time is directly connected to the lead generation phase, on the other hand, this will be a result of a diligent team effort across disciplines (marketing, account executives etc.).Therefore, constructive interpersonal skills is a prerequisite.
What is expected from you:
- Amplify effective workflows across disciplines (mainly marketing and account executives)
- Execute on strategic and tactical roadmaps
- Follow-up on aggressive but realistic sales targets
- Implement effective outbound cadence initiatives
- Enhance A/B testing way of working
- Increase conversion rates across the funnel
- Instill consistent working behavior across the funnel and within the team
What you'll do
- Identify potential leads based on Stravito’s Ideal Customer Profile (ICP)
- Map out different Decision Making Units (DMUs) for each identified lead
- Create an outreach plan with different touch points with different DMU
- Execute on the outreach plan and lead customer calls to qualify a lead
Your past experience:
- 0-3 years Enterprise Software selling experience from an organisation with a repeatable and predictable enterprise SaaS sales process
- You have been part of a successful BDR team of 5+ people, preferably having been part of an aggressive scale up from a few BDRs to many BDRs
- You have experience of creating qualified leads for companies with an average ARR per customer within the span of €100-500k
- You have worked in a sales environment where the brand is still being built and where it is more important to be creative, proactive and outbound than relying on inbound leads
- We are also open to newly graduates who have a proven sales record (for example, as a side job or arranging sponsorships for committees in University etc.) with exceptional drive.
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary
- An opportunity to work with a stellar team with backgrounds from companies like iZettle, Spotify and Klarna
- Fun working culture with diverse backgrounds and genders
- Quarterly business trips to Stravito’s HQ in Stockholm
- The opportunity to join one of the most exciting B2B SaaS companies in Europe today
In short, Stravito is a chance to have a career defining journey, earn war stories to share for the rest of your life and a rare chance to be part of an adventure as professionally and financially rewarding as it comes.
We look forward to hearing from you.