At Stravito, we're building the world's best search engine for a company's market knowledge. We’re a diverse team of entrepreneurs, developers, marketers and designers on a mission to simplify knowledge discovery and we have some of the world's leading consumer goods companies as our first customers. We're growing fast and are now looking for more talented people to join our team. Are you ready for your next big adventure behind the screen? Come join us.
What you'll do
We're looking for a Dutch Speaking part-time Business Intern to join our Customer Operations Team.
You will work on a range of back-office and data processing activities related to set-up, management and quality control of client platforms.
The ideal candidate has great attention to detail, works well with clearly structured tasks and agreed timelines, and is excited to gain experience working in a young, fast moving tech startup!
We believe you
- Can balance accuracy with efficiency when working with routine tasks
- Have some experience in marketing and/or market research
- Have strong reasoning skills: enjoy identifying patterns or applying logic to solve challenges
- Can work collaboratively with remote teammates, sharing information and collaborating on goals & deadlines
- Have strong language skills: fluency in English plus one or more additional European language
- Completed or completing bachelor level education or higher
- Experience using excel & excel functions
- Available 20 hours/week
- Fluency in English
- Familiarity or interest in Business or in Market Research
- Ability to work from our offices in Amsterdam, Stockholm, or Malmö
- Additional European Languages eg. Finnish, French, German, Spanish
We look forward to hearing from you.