Stravito is a knowledge technology company started in 2017 by a team of technology leaders and serial entrepreneurs with decades of technology and consumer goods experience from companies like iZettle, Linden Lab, IPSOS Norm, and more. The founding team combine experience in super high growth in scaling a technology company and deep experience and knowledge in Stravito’s core market of global consumer goods companies. Stravito additionally has a stellar leadership team with background from companies like iZettle/Paypal, Spotify, Klarna and more
Our product is an Enterprise SaaS solution that has been designed for large multinational companies with a current focus on companies within the consumer goods space. Our clients include companies like Danone, Philips and Carlsberg. Our company's mission is to Simplify Knowledge Discovery and our Product Vision is to build one search for one Enterprise company intelligence.
We are proud to have customers that love our product and we see strong sustained activity on onboarded clients. During 2019 we were among the winners for the Red Herring 100 award as one of the most exciting startups in Europe. Since starting 2 years ago we have rapidly grown clients, revenues and raised funds for future expansion from three leading European VCs. We have offices in three locations: Stockholm (HQ), Malmö and Amsterdam.
Stravito is hiring a Vice President of Sales to lead and build out a world-class sales organization. He or she will be responsible for the overall sales strategy and execution; working with and reporting directly to the CEO while working closely with the customer success, operations and product teams.
As the Vice President of Sales you will take ownership and drive results on all steps ranging from prospecting and outbound lead generation to closing and upsell and ensure we get a more solid sales playbook. In the short and medium term you will focus on driving results, repeatability and predictability on the current ICP while building a stronger more capable sales team over time. Excellence in execution will be key and so will the performance and process compliance of all sales team members.
Over the long term you will explore and execute on opportunities to expand the ICP while bringing higher levels of efficiency to a continued strong growth trajectory. You will work with leadership to implement strategic plans to managing and growing the company’s revenue in support of our next funding round.
What you’ll do:
- Structure and manage an Enterprise Sales strategy in which sales reps can follow a clear process through closing with the right backing to ensure ROI delivered
- Hire and develop an exceptional sales team to capture the massive market potential
- Establish a clear view on the chances of beating competition within an RFP / competitive procedure.
- Manage, coach and lead our current team of 4 senior account executives (each AE will have decades of combined experience on both seller and buyer side of our ICP) and one business development representatives
- Create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
What we're looking for
- You have experience from an organisation with a repeatable and predictable enterprise SaaS sales process
- You have been part of and/or lead a successful global sales team of 5+ people (with minimum ~4 quota carrying Sales Executives)
- You have experience of repeatable deals in the €100-900k ARR category
- You have worked in a sales environment where the brand is still being built and where it is more important to be creative, proactive and outbound than relying on inbound leads
- An analytical-sales mindset and an understanding of the science behind sales
- Strong ability to coach sales reps to higher performance
- You love working in this phase of a fast-growing company and adapt to change quickly
- Based in/willing to relocate to Stockholm or Amsterdam
- People love working with you
What you can expect from us?
- Compelling salary with solid stock option package
- An opportunity to work with a stellar team with background from companies like iZettle, Spotify, Klarna and more
- The opportunity to join one of the most exciting B2B SaaS companies in Europe today
In short, Stravito is a chance to have a career defining journey, earn war stories to share for the rest of your life and a rare chance to be part of an adventure as professionally and financially rewarding as it comes.