Stravito is an enterprise SaaS company on a mission to simplify knowledge discovery. Today, employees in world-leading organisations such as Electrolux, Comcast, Danone, and Carlsberg use the Stravito platform to quickly access all their company’s market research and insights, helping them to get closer to their customers and make better, insights-backed decisions.
Our company was founded in Sweden in 2017 by a team of serial entrepreneurs with decades of technology and research industry experience and now has 40 team members across Europe and North America. We’re also backed by leading investors like henQ, Inventure, Creades, and a long list of business angels.
As a team, we are guided by our operating principles: simplicity first, an “own it, do it” mentality, embracing different perspectives,and enjoying the journey together.
About the job
Design and user experience (UX) are at the forefront of everything we do. The job of a User Experience Designer is to envision how people experience our products and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired, refined and even magical. In the UX Designer role, you’ll take on complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs —from the first-time user to the sophisticated expert. Achieving this goal requires collaboration with teams of Designers, Researchers, Engineers and Product Managers throughout the design process—from creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes. At each stage, you will anticipate what our users need, advocate for them and ensure that the final product surprises and delights them.
What you’ll do
- Drive design projects across the entire product lifecycle. You set the vision for the user experience and create the space for others to collaborate.
- Gather information from our users, customers, product owners and be part of forming our road ahead. The experience of our users at the heart of what we do and part of your job is to identify and distill their needs to guide us to the best solutions. You will be the voice of the users, knowing that we are solving problems for real people and not just for the loudest voice in the room.
- You will work in small multi-disciplinary teams. You’ll partner closely with engineering, product, and business people. You’ll turn ideas and strategies into tangible concepts and designs that can be discussed, criticized, and praised and guide us on our journey. Together, you’ll solve problems and come up with solutions that delight our users.
- You'll be autonomous; You’ll take full ownership of your work, and you take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way.
- Sketch, mockup, and visualize multiple concepts and prototypes. You know when you need pixel-perfect attention to detail and when a quick n' dirty sketch will get your point across.
- No formal training needed, but a strong sense visual design & interaction design.
- Have Figma, Adobe CC package, Sketch, or other UI / UX software skills.
Your physical location
- Currently, we are hiring people located in Sweden, The Netherlands and UK.
- We are a remote-first company, with physical offices in Stockholm, Amsterdam and London.
Who you are
- You're a fantastic interaction designer AND visual designer, you're up to date with the latest UX trends and tools. You’ve shipped consumer products and you know what it takes to create world-class consumer-oriented experiences.
- You have the experience to make your design work across multiple platforms.
- … have a keen eye for those tiny details.
- You're always sketching and thinking about how to tweak flows or brush up that tiny detail.
- You have the capacity to see the big picture and be visionary while still being hands-on and able to produce pixel-perfect designs.
- You’re a great communicator and have the skills to convey your ideas and designs to others. You also have the ability to grasp others' ideas and strategies and make them come to life.
- You have a people-focused design mentality. Even though you're great at what you do, you're always looking to fine-tune or update your design through user feedback and insights.
- You have a portfolio you can share with us.
We’re looking for product designers to join us at multiple levels. We will have an open discussion throughout the interview process about assessing which level you fall within at Stravito.
Seniority is not a must, in fact, we welcome junior designers that have great potential and are willing to work hard to live up to that potential.
If you’re interested, send us your application AND your portfolio.
We look forward to hearing from you.