Stravito is an enterprise SaaS company on a mission to simplify knowledge discovery. Our company was founded in Sweden in 2017 by a team of serial entrepreneurs with decades of technology and research industry experience and now has 60 team members across Europe and North America.
As a team, we are guided by our operating principles: simplicity first, an “own it, do it” mentality, embracing different perspectives, and enjoying the journey together.
Today, employees in world-leading organizations such as Electrolux, Comcast, Danone, and Carlsberg use the Stravito platform to quickly access all their company’s market research and insights, helping them to get closer to their customers and make better, insights-backed decisions.
We are looking for a lead for our platform team. This team is focused on cloud architecture, security, developer experience, and providing a productive platform for experience teams to build upon.
We use Git, Postgres, Kotlin, Python, Elasticsearch and ECS, RDS, EC2. We run everything on AWS and we code our infrastructure using Terraform.
What you'll do
- Lead the team’s delivery efforts
- Be the technical product manager for the team
- Provide technical leadership in the team on topics like longer-term technical planning, design & architecture, operational excellence and efficiency, and prioritizing tech debt
- Collaborate with other team leads on strategic roadmap planning & sequencing
- Support the experience teams in producing secure, maintainable, high quality applications and services in an efficient way
- Collaborate with engineers and managers across the organization to understand and solve technical challenges
- Architect and provision common solutions and services
- Work in a lightweight agile process
What we're looking for
- Several years of experience designing, implementing, and running production services
- Experience leading other engineers as a team lead, tech lead, or manager
- You recognize the business impact of an excellent platform
- You improve yourself and others, by sharing knowledge
- Ability to reason about the difference between important and urgent
- You’re used to working with cloud services, such as AWS
We look forward to hearing from you.