Stravito is an enterprise SaaS company on a mission to simplify knowledge discovery. We have strong product-market fit, global enterprise clients, supportive investors, rapid upward trajectory and plenty of ambition.
Now is an exciting time to join Stravito as we’re looking to further scale our US efforts and commercial organization, off the back of Series A funding last year.
Our sales team is growing rapidly to serve our customer interest and we’re looking for new BDRs to join our team in the US.
Looking to jump-start a career in tech sales or build upon prior experience?
As a Business Development Representative at Stravito you will be on the front lines of our fast-growing and high-performing sales team. You will conduct strategic research to determine the best prospective companies, and cultivate business relationships to increase the sales of our organization.
The role offers an incredible opportunity for growth as top performing BDRs have an opportunity to advance into closing positions as Account Executives.
Your main responsibilities will be qualifying prospects and generating demand for Stravito. With time, you will become an expert at using lead generation tools to consistently find contacts and deliver qualified meetings for the sales team.
- Outreach to prospects via email, phone, events, conferences, etc.
- Organize and update internal CRM (Hubspot) systems to provide 100% accuracy
- Measure sales results and prepare data for weekly analysis
- Coordinate with Account Executives to create a direct flow of qualified opportunities
- Create specific daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly pipeline metrics
- Continue to develop and improve sales skills through trainings and shadowing to increase results and work towards AE program
- Degree in Business, Communications or related field
- Curiosity and patience to learn about the industry and become a domain expert
- Ambitious and able to hold self accountable for delivering on activity and outcome KPIs
- Ability to learn both “hands on” and from watching others
- Fearless and comfortable with rejection
- Confident but possess the ability to embrace feedback and hold yourself accountable
- Previous sales experience is a plus but not absolutely necessary
- You will join an experienced and highly capable team in a values-driven, supportive organization that puts culture first. We're remote-first, but have hub offices in London, Amsterdam and Stockholm.
- You’ll become proficient in sales tools such as Hubspot, Outreach, Alyce etc.
- Get the chance to build the US BD function from scratch, and soon you will begin to nurture leads of your own and begin to take in a generous commission for your efforts
- Flexible remote setup
- Generous vacation policy
- Frequent company and team-building events
Stravito is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.