At Stravito, we're building the world's best search engine for a company's market knowledge. We’re a diverse team of entrepreneurs, developers, marketers and designers on a mission to simplify knowledge discovery and we have some of the world's leading consumer goods companies as our first customers. We're growing fast and are now looking for more talented people to join our team. Are you ready for your next big adventure behind the screen? Come join us.
About the job
Do you graduate this summer and look for your dream job in UI / UX? Do you also have a strong passion for user friendliness, graphic design and digital marketing? Read through the ad, it may be you looking for!
What you'll do
Our in-house design team is looking for a junior UI / UX designer who wants to take responsibility and contribute to our design work at Stravito. You will be part of a smaller team of designers and developers and report to the Chief Design Officer. We believe you have the breadth in different design areas and technologies. We are definitely sure that you have a really strong eye for design.
Work tasks can consist of
- Development of our UI / UX
- Development of design prototypes and mockups
- Design of new features and page views
- Delivery of detailed design and graphic material to our developers
- Hash out the detailed interaction design
- No formal training needed, but a strong sense visual design & interaction design.
- Have Figma, Adobe CC package, Sketch, or other UI / UX software skills
How to apply
In addition to your CV and cover letter, we’d like to see examples of UX/Service Design challenges you have worked on.
We look forward to hearing from you.