Stravito is an enterprise SaaS company on a mission to simplify knowledge discovery. We have strong product-market fit, global enterprise clients, supportive investors, rapid upward trajectory and plenty of ambition. And you could be part of the team tasked with making us unavoidable in our target market.
As Stravito’s Marketing Manager, your role will sit within the demand generation function, and you will work on areas of our digital marketing, digital & physical event marketing and content production, across Europe and the US. You will also collaborate heavily with Product Marketing, Content, Business Development, Sales and other internal teams, plus external partners, agencies and vendors.
You will join an experienced and highly capable team in a values-driven, supportive organization that puts culture first. We're remote-first, but have hub offices in London, Amsterdam and Stockholm.
What you'll do
- Supporting our core campaigns and expanding their reach by identifying the physical events and sponsored digital initiatives that drive our messages and propositions into our audience on a wide, verticalised or ABM basis.
- Supporting contractual and budgetary arrangements for such initiatives
- Delivery of such initiatives, ranging from hands-on involvement to project management of third party suppliers and internal teams
- Create campaign-specific lead nurturing and business development follow-up materials
- Adapt all approaches approaches in response to data-driven recommendations
- Co-create marketing initiatives with our partners, serving as a point of contact for their marketing functions, and executing jointly.
What we're looking for
- Some experience in B2B marketing, ideally in SaaS, including field marketing, digital marketing and email marketing.
- Some experience in email channel and campaign level reporting, metrics and audience analysis
- Experience of 3rd party management and strong relationship building, including vendors, partners, agencies and multiple internal teams
- A flair for copywriting and B2B content creation
- Proficiency with HubSpot or other marketing automation platforms
We look forward to hearing from you!