Stravito is an enterprise SaaS company on a mission to simplify knowledge discovery. Our company was founded in Sweden in 2017 by a team of serial entrepreneurs with decades of technology and research industry experience and now has 60 team members across Europe and North America.
As a team, we are guided by our operating principles: simplicity first, an “own it, do it” mentality, embracing different perspectives, and enjoying the journey together.
Today, employees in world-leading organizations such as Electrolux, Comcast, Danone, and Carlsberg use the Stravito platform to quickly access all their company’s market research and insights, helping them to get closer to their customers and make better, insights-backed decisions.
We are now looking for Software Engineers with a focus on developing backend services.
We use Git, Postgres, Kotlin, Python, Elasticsearch and ECS, RDS, EC2. We run everything on AWS and we code our infrastructure using Terraform.
What you'll do
- Design, build and run systems powering our product - from networking to core API:s to machine learning infrastructure
- Be part of a team of engineers, designer and product manager
- Work in a lightweight agile process
What we're looking for
- You improve yourself and others, by sharing knowledge
- Curiosity of technology, and a want to work broadly
- The ability to reason about the difference between important and urgent
- Professional experience working with backend systems
- Familiarity with development tools such as Git
- You’re used to work with cloud services, such as AWS
- You care about software development, but even more about our customers
We look forward to hearing from you.